|Network Configuration (NT 4)
To install TCP/IP support, Windows has to copy some core networking files
from it's CD to the hard disk. Before taking any files from the CD, ensure that you have a
copy of your current NT Service Pack as you will need to reapply this once TCP/IP has been
To Install TCP/IP:
- Click Start
- Select Settings
- Select Control Panel
- Double click the Network icon with the left
- Click on the Protocols tab.
- Press Add...
- Select TCP/IP from the Network Protocol List
- Press OK
- At this point, files will be copied from the NT CD.
- Restart the machine when prompted.
Return to Networking Menu
Return to Main Index